Thursday, July 9, 2015

Prayers and Packing

Prayers
 
While I have not talked much with the rest of the group, I do have a couple specific prayer requests as we head out today.
Eric Folsland has been feeling under the weather the last couple days. He went to the doctor yesterday to get antibiotics to possibly help with his fever aches and mild cough. Eric will be traveling with Allie and I. The rest of the group is traveling at different times on different flights.
 
Please pray for his continued healing and health as well protection for Allie and I on the trip over, and during the week. Continue to pray for all of our health as we will be best able to serve feeling our best.

Packing
 
I thought I would share a photo of the suitcase I am checking for Allie. I decided that she and I could fit our things in one large suitcase, which left her able to check another bag for free which contains some of our supplies for our VBS week. Candy, and well.. candy, and well, some more candy, and some other game and craft supplies. 47lbs of it to be exact.
 

 
Thanks to a suitcase donation we received at church we were able to pack it all into one case so that we didn't each have to split things up into our individual bags. Pray that this bag gets through customs and is not lost. :) Because what would we do without all this candy? HA!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment